Product Development Engineer (FULFILLED)
Purpose of the position
The Product Development Engineer contributes to the development of new products and production processes, both independently and in consultation with customers and colleagues. Furthermore, the project management, the filing of products as well as the production documents are taken care of by the Product Development Engineer. The Product Development Engineer takes care of the translation of the customer’s product wishes to the production process and provides clarity on how the product should be produced. In addition, the Product Development Engineer is responsible for the financial management and elaboration of the R&D processes.
- In cooperation with customers, research is carried out that can lead to new products and/or production processes, such as material selection, machine configuration and design activities.
- In cooperation with customers, research is carried out to improve existing products and/or production processes, such as material selection, machine configuration and design activities.
- Determining the influencing parameters on the production process.
- Developing and specifying the manufacturing process and the necessary tools to obtain the desired end product. Safety, quality and environmental friendliness must also be taken into account.
- Organising and coordinating the implementation of the production process.
- Forming production and quality files, these in accordance with internal standards and guidelines.
- The financial management and elaboration of R&D projects from the initiation and design phase, in collaboration with the sales department.
Support and advice
- Offering technical support to the sales team.
- Determining the consequences of the use of raw materials with different technical properties and blocking goods for production or allowing production on the basis of a substantiation.
- Communicating deviations from the specifications as stated by suppliers with the suppliers themselves and, if necessary, ensuring replacement of these products by products with correct specifications.
- Communicating with the internal and external account manager(s) regarding specific customer requirements and offering solutions, including by offering alternative or modified products that best meet the customer’s requirements. If the situation so requires at the customer’s location.
- Any work that reasonably falls within the scope of the position.
- Project management of R&D projects and supervision of implementation in the production environment.
- To be at the forefront within the organization when it comes to product and process technical developments and to communicate these developments with the organization.
- Ultimately responsible for technical and quality dossiers.
- Financial management of the R&D processes in collaboration with the sales department.
- Using the Personal Protective Equipment provided by Tape Converters Holland BV.
- University level of work and thinking in a physical, electromechanical or chemical direction.
- Languages: Dutch and English (Required)
When you are interested, please send your resume including cover letter via the form on the left.
Machine Operator (FULLFILLED)
Pupose of the position
The production employee performs assisting and executive tasks within the existing production processes and in this way contributes to the realization of semi-finished and/or finished products.
Setting up, checking and operating machines
- Retrieval of assembly vouchers
- Collecting the necessary raw materials, possibly in consultation with the logistics department.
- Setting up production machines
- Producing semi-finished and finished products in accordance with the specifications on the assembly vouchers
Carrying out quality checks
- Verifying that the goods produced comply with the specifications as stated on relevant (production) documents
- Assessing the aesthetic value of the products
- Reporting deviations and imperfections to Head of Production
Packaging of products in accordance with generic or specific regulations
- Cleaning of production machines
- Small maintenance work on (production) machines
- Cleaning of the production area
- Tidying up and keeping the production hall tidy
Any work that reasonably falls within the scope of the position
- Ensuring that the production environment is tidy and safe \
- Dealing safely with materials, other substances and machines
- Delivering products according to specifications and producing as little waste and scrap as possible
- Dealing with products in such a way that they retain their quality, such as handling, storing and transporting them properly
- Working independently but consulting the Head of Production if necessary
- Using the Personal Protective Equipment provided by Tape Converters Holland BV
- Minimum LBO work and thinking level
- An operator training/certification is an advantage.
- A valid forklift certificate and experience is an advantage.
- A few years of experience in production environment
If interested please send your resume and cover letter via the form on the left.